Level 1 – Fundamentals of children’s photography – September 2019
£229.00 – £417.00
EVERYTHING you need to start taking better photos of your children. From camera know how, learning the light, capturing your kids on the move and composing your photos like a pro – this course will change the way you photograph your children forever. Go from snap-happy-mama( or papa) to a thoughtful family photographer in just a few weeks.
Course starts Monday 9th September 2019
Included in the course :
– 6 weekly course modules covering all key aspects of photography with a focus on kids
– Private support group to cover all your questions, for daily inspiration, ad hoc tutorials and connecting with your fellow students
– weekly live online class ( recorded in case you can’t access it live) to answer any additional queries, demonstrate techniques, provide extra personal help
– encouraging, constructive, uplifting feedback and advice on your photos
– materials accessible from your desktop or mobile devices or as a downloadable pdf
- Fundamentals of Children’s Photography (Level 1) :£229
- Fundamentals (Level 1) and Advanced (Level 2) bundle: £358 ( save £100 compared to booking separately)
- Fundamentals (Level 1) and Advanced (Level 2) bundle PLUS our self-paced Editing course: £417 ( save £130 compared to booking separately)
About your booking options:
- Bundle deals – When you book our bundle deal, you get access to the nearest available Fundamentals class and once completed, you have 12 months to start your Advanced Level 2 course. Both courses are instructor led, including live Q&A session with the instructor, personal help and advice on your photos, detailed feedback on your home assignments as well help with your camera when needed. If your chosen bundle includes our Editing course, this one is self paced and can be started anytime
We now offer a playment plan – you only need to pay 50% upfront, and the rest at the Start of September. To select Payment Plan, you will need to pick your course option from the dropdown below first and then tick the Payment plan button. The course fee will be automatically adjusted for you.
Absolutely, without a doubt, the best money I have ever spent on anything kid related. I so wish I had done these courses 6 years ago, just before my 1st was born. I cannot thank Jo and Ania enough for the teaching and support that this course offers. Jo took our weekly webinars and is so passionate and knowledgeable about photography and also teaches in a way that is so easy to understand.
I recommend this to anyone who has kids and likes to take photos of them, so pretty much any parent, ever! My photography has improved significantly and i am now looking forward to doing the editing course. I’m just sad the course are over, i have loved everything about them!