Photography for Parents online – Level 1 – Fundamentals of children’s photography
£99.00 – £325.00
Level 1 course starts Monday 30th April 2018 ( instructor led option)
EVERYTHING you need to start taking better photos of your children. From camera know how, learning the light, capturing your kids on the move and composing your photos like a pro – this course will change the way you photograph your children forever. Go from snap-happy-mama( or papa) to a thoughtful family photographer in just a few weeks.
- Fundamentals of Children’s Photography (Level 1) – instructor-led :£179
- Fundamentals of Children’s Photography (Level 1) – self paced :£99
- Fundamentals and Advanced Level 2 bundle – instructor-led : £295
- Fundamentals plus Advanced Level 2 ( instructor-led) and Photo Editing Bundle : £365
About your booking options:
- Self-paced option – start and access your course anytime. You receive access to all our course materials – including downloadable ones, but no access to the support forum, weekly online live session or feedback on your images.
- Instructor-led option – you are guided through your course by our experienced instructor, get access to all our course materials as well as our support options including including live Q&A session with the instructor, personal help and advice on your photos, detailed feedback on your home assignments as well help with your camera when needed. (Please note that with exception of the weekly live class, you do NOT need to be online at specific times). This is our recommended learning option.
- Bundle deals – When you book our bundle deal, you get access to the nearest available Fundamentals class and once completed, you have 12 months to start your Advanced Level 2 course. Both courses are instructor led, including live Q&A session with the instructor, personal help and advice on your photos, detailed feedback on your home assignments as well help with your camera when needed. The Editing course is a self-paced course and can be taken at any time.
Absolutely fantastic courses!
A great way to learn how to really improve your approach to taking better pictures of your family…The online learning is clear and easily accessible and the interactive forums and feedback that you get on your photos really does develop your photography in a way that is encouraging, challenging and constructive.