Please see below our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and click “I agree” in order to be able to participate in the course.
1. Photography for Parents Online course forms an intellectual property of Photography for Parents and is protected by Intellectual Property Laws.
2. By purchasing the course, you acquire the right to access the course and participate in the class within the time limit stated at the point of registration. Further access may be granted at Photography for Parents discretion.
3. Access to the course is intended for the individual purchasing the course ONLY – you may not share your access with anyone else.
4. You do not have the right to copy, share or distribute the course or any of its parts unless agreed beforehand with Photography for Parents.
5. All photos submitted by Photography for Parents participants are considered private and may not, under any circumstances be shared, copied or distributed by anyone other than their owners.
6. You must ensure that if taking photos of children by friends and family, you have obtained the consent to post them on the course forum.
7. Failure to follow any of the above terms will result in immediate termination of access to the service and/or legal action where appropriate.
8. Photography for Parents will not accept liability for any damage to property or persons resulting from course practice.